Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I've Had My Nose in a Great Book

It makes me laugh. Chris said I was smiling a silly smile, even. I just seem to identify with everything this guy is saying. It's truth that I didn't go looking for, either. It just sort of hit me between the eyes a few months ago, and now I feel like it's being refined. I nod alot while I'm reading this book. I think you should read it, too. Well, at least to page 70. I don't know what happens after page 70, but I'm sure it's going to be good.

You want to know the name of it, right?

Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heya Chickie . . .

{{knocking on window pane}} are you done readin' that book yet?!?!

~Big Grin~

!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

I found an old email in my box and found a link to your blog! Awesome blog. What's the Jesus Place?

I've got this book on my "To Read" list, but it is in high demand at the library. Someday.....