
I remember when I was a kid. There were some really important days in my childhood, like first day of the new school year. Those days you laid everything out and had everything ready for the next morning. You didn't sleep much, even though it was one of those days you probably needed the most rest.
My boys are homeschooled. There haven't really been any "First Day of School" type days. So, we were a bundle of excitement tonight as the kids readied their uniforms and tried out their new shoes. An extra shirt was tossed to Adrian who wanted to be part of the spectacle. You see, tomorrow is the first day of soccer for the Morack boys. Everything is ready to go for Game Day, and my living room looks like a mini-Academy.
You can't see the other gazillion balls and cones and bags and uniforms that I've strategically hidden from my camera's eye. Somehow, as I was dreaming of my sons becoming the next Beckham... I ended up being their coach.
Guess we'll all be learning soccer together!
Here's to the Morack boys, Coach Mom, and one GREAT year.
Player pics forthcoming...
1 comment:
I'm trying . . .I'm trying . . .!
how do I blend SunshyneGothGirl with SunshyneSoccerMom???
Hmmm . . .maybe you are out there coaching right now ~ in a BLACK TRENCH COAT!!
LOLOLOLOL!
Oh, the imagery of my imagination! LOLOL
Love you, Go Moracks! Go Coach Mom! {{cheering}}
Post a Comment