Anyway, it's a great place. The neighborhood, besides being friendly, is really beautiful! Our house is gorgeous. I can never decide if I should put something in the garage, or the shed...or the sunroom. So many choices! I feel like the queen of my own castle. :) Thanks, honey.
Oh, and I joined the "Y" today. To all you "gym-membership" folks...you can stop reading now. To those that haven't joined a gym, carry on...
Doesn't that sound a little SPOILED? *mimicks* "I'm dropping the kids off at school and going to the gym." I used to think those people were nuts and had way too much time on their hands. In my defense, I still have one at home ( and the "Y" has a kids' playroom). I promise not to act like a typical, uppity, soccer-mom (no, I did *NOT* sign all three boys up for fall soccer today). If I start to take a condescending tone, then please knock me back down a few notches.
So, yes, I'm happy. On top of the world happy. I have a great husband to thank for
Speaking of said husband... he's in Mississippi working. *sigh* I miss him, terribly. I hope he comes home to a thinner wife in a few weeks. Somehow, that'd just about sweeten the whole "Y" deal...right?
Gotta go. The boys need their bikes out the garage...
~Me, happily spoiled, loving TN, missin' my man...
3 comments:
Been waitin' for the update, Girlie . . .now listen: the KEY to the Y is that you DO NOT head downtown for a sugar-sweet-syrup laden coffee concoction after the workout. It kills the whole deal. really. :)
So happy for you, girl. I'm a sunroom fan. Put something in there for me, will ya?
Congrats. So happy to see things turning out so well for you!
Enjoy it. Hope your wait isn't too long! love ya!
Tiff
You have been on my mind lately. So glad everything is working beautifully. I miss you.
Post a Comment