It's been so much fun RELAXING this summer. Yesterday I was at the pool with the boys, and really just enjoying the heck out of myself. I called my dad just to tell somebody how damn happy I was.
The water was sparkling, the sky was blue, and I readjusted my chair as I chatted. I laid back, and the chair...
The chair... It FLIPPED! There I was, in all my glory, splayed out on a lawnchair with my head on the ground (in the flowerbed!) and my arse up in the air. Oh my... and my dad was dying on the phone as I relayed the details of my position. Not good.
I'm so glad that noone else was at the pool, and of course noone was looking down at me from their glass doors at the 900 apartments surrounding the pool. Noone was laughing. And if they were...
NOONE was laughing.
I'm still picking flowerbed mulch out of my hair...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! I would have died! Although, Im sure you are laughing about it now. And, you're right, NOONE witnessed that fall. Keep em coming, girl. You are too funny!
Post a Comment