Me = (officially) Sports/Programs Coordinator for our local "Y". I'd been slowly assuming some of these duties for a couple of months now, but now it's really official. I'm so excited about strengthening our programs. So many details, but so much reward!
I'll never get rich working at the Y, but I love that I can still be a mom and put my family first. I love that my coworkers are united by our loyalty to Jesus Christ, and that we are starting a Christian Emphasis Committee to make sure that the "C" in YMCA continues to be our focus.
I love my job (CAREER!). I love the people. And the promotion is nice, too.
Today, Adrian helped me bag the soccer balls, and the boys got to be part of daycamp this week while I was was there working alongside them, learning the ins/outs of leading our daycamp program. It was a good feeling...
Life is good. God is awesome. Family is fabulous.
Thank you, Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!!!! Continue enjoying the good life and all of the many blessings God has granted!
Post a Comment