I went blog-hopping yesterday, and stopped by Nan's. She has this deal where if you link to her, she'll link to you. Isn't that nice? I had already linked to her when I found this, so don't accuse me of trying to "attract the press." So, anyway, she's put me in a slightly VISIBLE spot this week.
If you're here from Nan's, then I'm sorry. You've caught me without my makeup on. I've done nothing special to my blog lately. I've been busy with the house. The house that sold...before the septic tank went to ...crap...
So, I'm thinking of decorating this place. I've figured out how to make a banner and pretty font and stuff. I want a 3 column blog...but I don't know how to do that, yet.
Oh, and amazingly enough, my children ARE still being educated. Cayden, 5, started Singapore Primary 1a yesterday and did great! Jordan is moving into 3B, and we're going to start My Pals Science this week. I promise to finish Johnny Tremain sometime in the next 2 weeks. We started it months ago, and shelved it during renovations, but Jordan is really wanting us to read it again. Mea culpa. We're also doing well in grammar and spelling. I'm noticing improvement in Jordan's handwriting since I've started him with Classically Cursive. Cayden thanks me daily for doing school with him. Isn't that the sweetest thing? I love that the boys enjoy it so much. I'm still considering putting them in school in a couple of years, but we'll evaluate the situation year by year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I feel so bad that I had started reading James and the Giant Peach to my 5 year old and we stopped reading it for some reason and haven't picked it back up again. Burke (my oldest) is using Classically Cursive now too. :^D
Sorry I caught ya without your make up on. So, you know how to make a header do you?! That must mean that you have photoshop or something like it and that must mean that I am required to be jealous of you! ;^P
Post a Comment