Thursday, August 30, 2007

This land is your land...

This blog ain't my blog.

Apparently I am... being kicked off!

With stark, vengeful qualities my dear, dear wife is removing me from the ability to really publish anything on her blog. Sure I will still be here, but it's more like as a sort of 'here I am' quality instead of a 'let me write this' quality.

With most of the internet's powerful rage directed at me for my last huge update, I have nothing left to Google for a while as I pack my bags and move my distopian future elsewhere.

Elsewhere across the street, and, also using the same template because I am really lazy.

I have decided to open up:

http://brainflakes.blogspot.com

So you kind folks be sure to put lots and lots of links to me so I get lots and lots of people to vote on my polls, view things I see on youtube and go 'that sure is funny right there har har har!' and point out facts you already know.

With Brainflakes, I plan on rerevolutionizing the entire Internet housing problem! Bring the minority websites into the spectrum! Stop URL seggregation! Open a hand to my poor, hurting Yahoo neighbors.

All this and less, if ever, awaits you at the above listed URL.

I will certainly look forward to seeing the immense hit that my bandwidth takes when the ones and twos of you flood into there to vote on my polls.

Anyhow. I am signing off to sign on to my other wild blog. No doubt you will all keep up to date with my thoughts and imagery.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I am adding you to my blog now. I will have to check your blog daily to make sure I don't miss a chance to vote at the polls!

Unknown said...

Ummm . . .is this a rare form of jealousy that has reared it's ugly head amongst the happy couple? Or, has Sunshyne simply resigned herself to the fact that she *FINALLY* got your publishing tail in gear, and is ready to show you off to the rest of the 'networld in style? me thinks the latter of her evil plan is working! :) BRAINFLAKES!! LOLOL

I LOVE IT! :)

Now, if we can somehow join ScatterBRAINed to BRAINflakes in a union of unforetold proportions. . . It might just eclipse Pioneer Woman! EGADS!!! :)