As time goes on, and my visions become more clear, I feel impressed to do whatever it takes to foster a love for learning in my children. I want them to make an effort to learn about the things that interest them, and the things that interest others. I make a point to tell Jordan, "Let's look it up." We use the internet as a "home library."
So, it was to my great amusement and delight when I finally saw the rewards of my efforts. Jordan had been standing near the house watching some bugs in action. Finally, he made his way over to me, as I was sitting outside on my swing.
"Mom," he began, most matter-of-factly, "we've got to study love bugs."
Love bugs?
"Okay," I said, non-chalantly.
Exterminate comes to mind at this moment.
"Yeah, we have to," Jordan pressed on. "We have to find out why they're always stuck together...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment