Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Name that Bug! (or Slug?)

We went for a walk around the yard today. Here are a couple of things we found.

The first is a yucky, slimy looking thing. At first, we thought it was bird poop! Then, these little red antenna things shot up out of his head. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture them in the picture. Anyway, there are several of these on our mystery tree. We have no idea what they are, do you?

I hope they aren't responsible for the next picture!

Something apparently likes these leaves, but so do I!

I can't find any caterpillars, worms, or the above species anywhere on them. Yet, they're getting chewed up, and I'm pretty sure it isn't Adrian, either.

What do I do? I love my plants and flowers, but I'm totally clueless when it comes to saving them.

I know my chances of getting answers are slim, since I have only a few brave readers. So, I'll have to go bring in the "Hive Mind." Hopefully, they'll know. They ALWAYS know.

~Sunshyne

No comments: