skip to main | skip to sidebar

...From Under the Toybox

Trains, tractors, legos, nerf guns... Tales of raising 4 boys and staying happily married and sane!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Flour Power


Jessica posted a picture of her son's Sunday morning activities. I was reminded of this picture I had of Adrian.

It still makes me laugh. I left him there playing while I found my camera. A treasure!
Posted by Sunshyne at 11:05 AM

1 comment:

Meliss said...

Soooo cute! You are a good mommy to laugh instead of getting upset!

12:01 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • CJMorack
  • Sunshyne

Blogs I Enjoy:

  • Pioneer Woman
  • Choice Central

Places I Go:

  • BabyCenter
  • CNN
  • SparkPeople
  • Allrecipes
  • Amazon.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (72)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • I'm not feeling inclined to count...
      • A Shout Out...
      • If I Were an M&M....
      • Patience...
      • Congratulations To ME!
      • Who Loves Ya Baby?
      • Flour Power
      • Lip Gloss, Never Leave Home Without It
      • Delayed Reflections
  • ►  2006 (58)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (44)
  • ►  2004 (13)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
 

Sitemeter

Locations of visitors to this page