Monday, January 22, 2007

Patience...


I've got coffee, although I must say that my cup is low.

And speaking of "low", I'm feeling a little that way.

I don't think the Book has all the answers, though I think it's a good start. Sure wish He'd pull up a chair and partake of my Hazelnut Coffee, while I ask tons of questions. We'd laugh, and he'd dismiss some of my childlike thoughts with a wave of his hand, no doubt.

Then, we'd get deep. And I could learn. Learn easy. Follow.

For now...I pray, and wait, and hope...and dream.

If I could get it all from my heart to my hands... I think I'd be okay.

3 comments:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshyne, This post could have been written by me ten years ago.Since reaching this conclusion, it has been a great and wonderous ride.
Remember Me?
Anna

Unknown said...

blessed are the meek, for they shall see God.