In my Bible, in the introduction to Galatians, it says:
...But liberty is not a license. Freedom in Christ means freedom to produce the fruits of righteousness through a Spirit-led lifestyle.
The resonates with me. I've experienced so much in the past several months. A freedom to think, feel, and learn without the confines of preset theology. Yet, sometimes that freedom can lead one amok, and it some ways I did flail my way through, often times staggering off the path. Even still, His voice is so pure and clear. A gentle reminder to stay the course, the right course.
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and th elife which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How interesting . . .my very read this day. Refreshing indeed! :)
I love that passage (Galations2:20)! I love that "I have been crucified with Christ, my Lord and Savior; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST LIVES IN ME..." How great Thou art! How Magnificent is my Lord! This is my prayer...that I surrender my tongue that Christ may use it to speak His Living Word. I surrender my body to go and do for Christ's purpose and pleasure.
Post a Comment