Christopher has been in the Printshop for about 3 years. He really likes it most of the time, but he feels like it doesn't have much room for upward mobility.
Yesterday, he got a promotion! We're excited.
What will he be doing, you ask?
We don't know.
How much will he be making, you wonder?
We don't know.
When does he move over to his new job, you inquire?
We aren't sure.
His boss says it's salaried (which means Chris will get to go to college and his company will pay for some of it). Pay will be finalized later...
It's a day job, which means Chris' schedule will no longer flip flop every two weeks. This allows us the opportunity to go back to school if we want.
It's in the Engineering department. Some tech. position. Chris has been pondering a career in Engineering for some time, and this seems to be a shove in that direction. He's going to design the world's coolest *cough* vacuum *cough* someday.
At any rate, I had a happy husband yesterday, and though information is sparse, I'm certain it just proves that my man is really amazing, both at work and home.
Congrats, Chris, for continuing to be so diligent and determined in all you do. You've made us so proud, and we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel good about the great unknown, and the many jobs I've had and done without ever really knowing what I was doing in the first place.
It's the sort of magic that keeps me on the edge of the possible technological curve of infinite inpropability.
I will be doing something. Somewhere. And I will hopefully do this thing good. So good that I can keep on moving ahead, as I am wont to do in the whole field of 'Do Something, Unsure of What It Is You'.
Thank you for sharing my big mysteries with the world. I appreciate it. It warms my heart, my soul, and possibly also the neighbors with radiated heat emissions.
ummm . . .I'd keep this underwraps from the Old Lady. She might somehow feel invited to the celebration.
!!! LOLOL
Congrats, Chris!! You DESERVE it!! WOOOOHOOOO! :)
I am so excited for you guys! What a blessing. (and how funny that we had similar blog titles)
love you guys.
That is really awesome guys. The Lord really is blessing you exceedingly aboundantly above all you could ever hope for. Phil 4:19. Enjoy!!!!!
We miss you already! Hope the house is coming along splendidly.
Dawn
Post a Comment