Monday, March 12, 2007

The Unexpected Guest

The blinds were drawn, the TV loud, and the good times were plentiful as we introduced "Firefly" to a friend of ours yesterday.

A knock at the door jolted us all, and I wondered out loud if Jodi might be getting a chance to meet The Old Lady up close and personal.

But no! I peeked over the glass pane in the door, expecting to see the grimacing neighbor ready to rob my pantry once more, but instead...

It was a kindly, distinguished gentleman standing on the other side. My heart jumped with joy! An old friend. I opened the door, and Chris and Jodi came bounding off the couch. Why? Well, it was Mr. David, our dear Canadian friend. We were so thankful and blessed by his presence. He wasn't able to stay long, but plans were made. We will see him again, soon.

I can't say I've enjoyed those surprise knocks in a long time... Yesterday made it all the better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even tho I was humored earlier today, I could not find the gumption to let you know . . .

thanks for the words of love you sent my way . . .Now I toss 'em back at ya, and celebrate David's arrival . . .and the pushing of the "Reset" button on your door knocking memories! LOL

Anonymous said...

http://welohu.1gb.bg http://fotaci.rbcmail.ru http://sosemza400.vox.com/
фото видео вывернутых анусов
http://tisarozo.rbcmail.ru http://mjizaso.d0m.us http://siculi.hostrator.com
секс знакомства курган
vrotmnenogi