How's that for a catchy title? Oh, not really. The only thing they have in common is that they are taking up all my time. I'm going to be a damn good painter when all is said and done! And my kid is still being edumacated, albeit not quite as steadfastly as he has been previously, but we're still plodding ahead.
The house is coming along. Kitchen is done, hallways are nearly done. I'm a few days behind schedule as I didn't plan to wake up Sunday without an iota of energy. It hurt to move, and so I didn't - except to reach for the remote and food.
We're seriously hoping to have this place on the market in about 12-14 days. And then we wait... and we clean. Did you know that I have to have a clean house 24/7 when it's on the market? Uh...anyone want 3 kids, 2 dogs, and a ferret? So, I'm hoping that everything happens fast... Put the house up, get an offer, go to Cookeville and pick out a new house... all in...2 weeks? Dandy. It's confession baby!
Oh, I've got to paint trim now. Good day to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is it safe to be so . . .so . . .introverted?!?!?
LOLOL ~ glad all is coming along so well . . .
Post a Comment