So, my dad came this weekend. I was so looking forward to having him, and the boys were as well. He painted Jordan and Cayden's room. Chris and I were both working on our own projects during that time. Yet, as the weekend wore on, I found it harder to talk, harder to think, harder to remain calm... I'm tired. I'm so mentally and physically exhausted that when my dad was about to leave...he turned to us.
"Rest. Ya'll need a day off. Spend some time together, and just forget about the house for a day." Dr. Dad...with the right prescription.
My eyes welled up with tears, because I WANT a day off. But, I compromised and took half the day off. Now I'm working on finishing the boys' bathroom. It's almost done. Just a couple more things, and it'll be perfect.
Soon it'll be over...soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment