Sunday, September 24, 2006

Aug. 23, 2005 - Sometimes it's okay to be the devil's punching bag...

This past year I'm seeing a mini-revival in our family and friends circle. It's been a great thing, and I praise God for it.

On the other hand, I can just about *tell* you when someone close to me is on his way into the Kingdom, because the Devil gets mad...and he takes it out on me. Sunday was no exception. I was crying before the first song of praise and worship, and it wasn't joyful tears either. I felt to desperate...although I'm not sure of what I was so needing of?

After service, Kodie's mom went up to receive the Lord, and my husband finally began to recognize that there's 2 ways to go, and he's not going the right way! So yeah, PRAISE GOD, but man...the devil is ruthless. I knew it was purely a spiritual attack, and I knew I'd get through it, but it hurt. The day didn't get any better either. The highlight above and beyond church was BED.

I love you, Jesus. I love what you're doing in our lives, and the way you've been changing my heart. I thank you for my church, my family, and my friends. You are the King of Kings, and the Lord of my life.

~Sunshyne

No comments: