Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Need a Clothes Designer!

So, I took another trip to Hot Topic today, since Christopher was buying a new game right next door. Sadly, they had nothing I liked. Everything had skulls on it. There was this one shirt that had a cross on it, but then some demeaning saying.

I mentioned to Chris that we should start a Christian-ish Goth clothing line. He thought it was a great idea, and we enjoyed talking about it. I just wish I could do it! Then, I'd be happy and have lots of neat looking clothes, but alas and alack, I'll just have to stick with what I have.

Since I'm talking about fashion stuff, I'm delighted to see the 80's trend continuing. I will have to acquire a few off-shoulder sweaters and at least ONE wide hipster belt. I'm going to pass on the tights.

I need another 20 lbs gone...NOW.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, since I am an 80's child, I'll be your advisor as you develop your new Eighty-Goth Clothing Line.

Remember: an idea not acted upon is aborted.

Go for it, Chickie! :)

Sunshyne said...

Oh... 80's christian goth? LOL. I bet we're on to something! :P

Throw in a big polka dot bow and it's on it's on its way to Milan for sure!