Mar. 9, 2005 - Back Again...
It's been way too long since I've posted. Life has been full of changes, obstacles, and blessings. In November, Kodie came to live with us. What a wonderful thing! God has richly blessed all of us since we've been together.
In late January, I hurt my back...bad. It took a long time to fully heal, and the day I actually started to move around again, the rest of the family became quite sick. Oh, not all at the same time, mind you. They took turns, starting with Cayden. So, for about 4 weeks *after* I got better, someone else was sick. Then, we had a healthy week, and that was so wonderful. It was like an early Spring. Last week, I woke up sick with fever and chills. A few days later, I was down with back problems again. And that pretty much brings us to the present. I can't walk that great, but hey... Jordan can read!
I can't cook, can't clean, can't dance and play; so we've been reading lots and lots. Jordan is flying through his first grade reader. He's doing so wonderful in Math, too. What a great kid. I'm so blessed!
Cayden is learning to sing his ABC's. He's doing so well. I'm really impressed with his artistic ability, too. He loves to paint, color, and do any kind of craft. He's not a messy kid, either, so it's fun and easy.
Adrian is growing fast. He's still not talking much, but definitely learned how to get what he wants. Jordan seems to cater to his every need. Adrian loves it!
Christopher and I are doing just fine. I couldn't ask for a more perfect man in my life, although it does take some work to keep it that way. I'm really working hard on being a better wife, because he deserves nothing less than the best.
Did I mention the dog? MacKenzie is our new Welsh Corgi. She's a real pretty girl, too! We're quite happy with her. She was born on September 29, 2004.
Well, I'm back aboard. Hopefully I'll be writing frequently, once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment