Sunday, September 24, 2006

Mar. 3, 2006 - He's in control...
One of the things I wanted to be sure to put here for my own sake...

When I was on my way back to Mississippi, sometime in October, I was on the interstate crying and driving, and I was pretty devastated. Lots more had happened other than the storm (Note to self: Sherri), and I was nearing a breaking point, and right about then, God spoke to me. Yep, to ME. It was as clear as if He were sitting in my passenger's seat, and He said, "I am still in control, and my hand is still in everything."

It was a life changing moment for me. It was the moment that defined the next 6 months. Every time I doubted something I had said or the things that were happening around me, I'd remember those words my Lord spoke to ME.

I don't know where life is headed, even now. I used to have it all planned out. I had people in my life that I thought would be there forever, and they aren't. I have people coming in my life that I never expected... It's a journey, for sure.

One thing I do know, without a doubt...

God is in control and His hand is in everything...

No comments: