Mar. 13, 2006 - Insured: To Be or Not To Be...
So, it's that time again. Annual enrollment at Christopher's work.
It'd be $70/week for him to insure he and I. The kids can still get state insurance. I know that $70/week may sound like a drop in the bucket for some, but not for us. In fact, it really makes a huge difference in the budget. We're debt free except for our mortgage and a 60/mth student loan payment. Our mortgage is about 25-30% of his take home pay(depending on his overtime).
I *know* health insurance is important. It's been on my mind a great deal lately. It's one of the biggest holes in our financial picture. Yet, it's EXPENSIVE.
Chris is frustrated. He feels like he's not doing enough. I don't know how to make him feel better. We've been so pleased with our finances overall. We have a nice savings account. But, this could be the difference between decent and broke...
Wisdom...God...please...thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment